Replacement Government Programs and Projects
Disaster Preparations Generally
Fire, Volcanoes, Quakes, Sink Holes, & More
Flood & Drought
Commercial & Industrial Development & Investments
Individual Trust Account
Solid Waste, Sewage Sludge, Hazardous and Other Waste Processing
— for when the stuff hits the fan
Let's begin by stating that government should only involve public funds on programs and projects that are available to all citizens — so long as the citizen truly is free. That is, not serving any time for any criminal action for which they have been duly convicted.
Having said that; qualified government officers should be able to manage such projects and programs at a cost to the people at about 50% to 60% less-costly to the people than a private contractor — because the government is not in it for creating a money profit for a small group of investors. The entire body of people within our nation are the investors. They fund these projects and programs (for the most part) with their tax dollars.
The return to the people is that of the security of our rights. It is for this reason alone that we created our governments — to help us secure our rights.
Our nation's Militia and Full-time Military as well as all persons serving any time for being duly convicted of a crime should be used to help relieve any disaster within our nation, possessions, and territories. Such use prepares the militia for various wartime elements, events, and casualties. The work prepares inmates for life when they complete their sentence. The people already fund the militia/military and the prison-system. Why not get as much benefit from them as possible for such tasks as medical transports, fire, police, quicker recovery from disasters, as well as other public services.
Using the militia and active-duty military keeps the members training as current on equipment operations while making use of their training hours. Normally training time is wasted with empty equipment runs and practice on mannequins.
The main idea here is to replace as many unconstitutional parts our our governments with those the constitution authorizes. These new programs and projects improve services and reduce costs.
Two large parts of government are each funded with large quantities of tax dollars and both presently yield very little if any positive return on the tax-dollars invested. These two largest drains on taxpayers are the military and the prison-system.
With the volunteer cooperation with the private sector, the military services will heavily participate in and manage the following activities. They will oversee the prison industry and use the jail and prison labor to minimize taxpayer cost and provide stiff penalty for criminal action in accord with The US Constitution, Amendment 13.
This benefits all concerned:
- Inmates benefit by learning marketable skills and experience in private industry for when they complete their sentence; as well as gaining the habit of working long hours for no pay. The jail and prison currency is usable for budgetary classes while incarcerated to learn how to manage one's resources.
- Military gains closer-to-wartime training experiences than with empty runs with equipment.
- Taxpayers benefit with double the services for the same tax-dollar invested. Yes; that's correct. Invested.
- The investment becomes apparent with the program to replace all government loans for housing, education, businesses, etc.
All of the following projects are excellent work for people duly convicted of criminal activity.
— water relocation program
Military and prisoners build aqueducts to divert flood waters from flood-prone areas into drought-prone areas as well as into agricultural areas with heavy water use.
The added benefits to the people is that it reduces the load on local aquifers and provides more jobs that produce a charge-for-use to pay for ongoing maintenance to serve the people's benefit. These ongoing jobs can go, in part, to the prisoners who helped build them, when they have completed their sentence. Thus, society and to convicted person benefit long-term from the job-training.
— when more stuff hits the fan
Military and Militia equipment, when not actively in war, can be used to put out larger fires, help restore quake-damaged areas, investigate and repair sink-hole area, as well as maintain our transportation system and work in hurricane, tornado, and other natural disaster areas.
This is also a good use for jail/prison labor to help benefit society to reduce costs of public work.
It is not the government's duty to contract with private industry to do public works. It is the government's duty to get the best-quality work done and to get that work done with minimal cost to the taxpayers.
— stopping other stuff from hitting the fan
Our nation's free people cannot be forced to enter into any war that defends our city, county, state, or nation.
When a government can force the people (through draft or other means) to participate in a war they oppose — our people are not truly free.
The exception to forced military labor is that of person duly convicted of criminal activity. The more severe the crime committed, the more severe the military duty.
Our government cannot refuse the aid of any citizen or ally who wishes to participate in helping win the war. It is the leader's duty to work with the volunteer to find the best war-time occupation to secure the win.
— 100% Waste recovery & reuse
Every State will have at least one, 100% waste recovery and reuse facility processing all wastes from residential, commercial industrial, biological, institutional, governmental, and other sources. States with larger populations will have more than one facility depending on populations and tonnage generated.
Each facility processes at least 5,000 tons per hour with centralized facilities that process at least 50,000 tons per hour.
Basic Stages recover the non-burnable, non-compost, and/or hazardous items as early in the process as possible (preferably at the source generating the waste, then at the collection vehicle, also at the receiving stations) to prevent contamination. Source separating materials is preferred in the collection stage from business and residents. From there, recovering for immediate reuse those items that are clean (such as papers, cardboard, plastics, etc.) for processing to return to industry for reuse. Soiled papers and plastics can be used in composting and/or fuel-pellet production for waste-to-energy (a renewable resource).
Items such as grass, leaves, brush, food waste, etc. are used for composting (with or separated from the sewage sludge and other wastes). In either instance the composting method will determine whether fuel gases can be recovered for other uses (another renewable resource).
Plant-, microbe-, and other soil-, water-, and air-life process toxic materials. By finding the critters that thrive in those substances and produce an inert or otherwise usable by-product, which reduces the amount of hazardous waste to deal with and produces other usable by-products.
Utilities (Gas, Electric, Water, etc.)
— rethinking our renewable resources
With the solid waste and sewage treatment facilities, utilities (fuel gas, electric, clean water, etc.) come from processing the trash and sewage through incineration and composting. The by-products of clean energy are available to the people at greatly reduced costs — because their tax dollars fund the facilities.
The aqueduct system mentioned earlier, when situated properly, produces an opportunity to produce electricity from the natural flow of water through the system. Another set of natural renewable resources.
— clean and nutritious foods
In the final three or four stages of the totally enclosed waste-treatment facilities mentioned above, some of the useful by-products include clean soil, clean water, and clean air that are safer, cleaner, and more beneficially lively than found in many organic gardens. These final stages produce water-, land-, and air-livestock and edible plant and food products to feed many local people.
Our governments are not authorized to pay people to not produce.
— Roads, Bridges, Waterways, Airports, etc. with Commuter Services
Our nation's goal is to make the transportation as convenient, fast and safe; reducing costs and increasing use. The idea is to reduce as much individual work-related vehicle traffic as practical. The goals:
- to keep the infrastructure as up to date and safe as possible
- reduce as much individual commuter traffic as possible while providing high comfort-level
— Community responsibility for local industry pollution and jobs
Our nation's people may use the funds in their Individual Trust Accounts (described later) to encourage commercial and industrial development in their locality (city, county, state, nation, or planet) to increase local jobs and other local opportunity. The local investors should retain majority ownership and control over business and industry, preventing industrial air, water, or soil pollution.
The majority of the total body of registered voters must approve of the business locating within its political jurisdiction. Outside investors and businesses cannot locate within a community without the direct-consent of the people of the community.
Investing the Individual Trust funds in this way provides a greater return on individual investments than projected in the following section. As an added bonus, it also allows the community to retain those businesses locally — preventing them from relocating and taking the jobs with them, without the community’s consent.
The governmental bodies may borrow from the Individual Trust funds — but only with the consent from each account-holder needed to finance the government project. Otherwise these funds are off-limits for government use.
No industry should be commercialized until all waste material has a new use and/or is completely neutralized and not toxic.
— Personal responsibility for one's future
Replaces many government assistance programs (such as loans for housing, education, business; as well as welfare, medical insurance, etc.)
All government assistance and present-day welfare programs roll into this Personal Trust Account program that is initially funded by the parents for each of their children.
It works as described below:
- From birth up to age fourteen, the only the parent/guardian/s contribute $100/month for each child they birth and/or adopt, and/or foster.
- From age fourteen through twenty-four, both the child and the parents contribute to the account for the child. The parents continue the $100 or more per month for each child and the child contributes 90% of all the money they earn and/or receive as gifts inheritance, etc. during this time.
- After age twenty-four only the child, as adult, contributes at least 20% of their gross receipts (gifts, earnings, and income, etc.) This replaces the unconstitutional personal wage tax (falsely called an income tax on wages).
- The government, subject to voter approval, may use deposits to establish city enterprise funds (such as utilities, solid waste, sewage treatment, etc.), as well as provide other public services required to adequately defend the citizen’s rights and to encourage business. The government pays 5% compounded annual interest on funds borrowed from these accounts.
- Individuals may invest in business ventures to attract jobs. The businesses would also repay these funds at a greater interest rate than the government. The body of investors have a 51% controlling vote as to whether the government officers may invest any of these Personal Trust Account funds in a given project within their political jurisdiction or not.
- From birth through age twenty-four; the parents, as initial Trust Managers, may borrow against this account to benefit the child named on the account. The parents must repay these funds at the same interest rate or greater than the interest rate the government pays into the account when borrowing from these funds.
- The child, once they either turn twenty-four or emancipate themselves before then, will become Trust Managers and they may borrow against their account for education, housing, finance a business, medical uses, or for whatever use they desire. The child, as adult must also repay what they borrowed against their account at the same rate or greater than the interest rate the government pays when it borrows from the account. Repayment into the account should be done until the account holder reaches retirement age (of about 55 years or older – if the account holder desires).
- Any unpaid funds reduce the benefits from the account that the individual may use later in life.
- If the individual drains their account, becomes homeless, needs medical care, and such — the government has absolutely no other services or welfare. The individual must rely on other people and charitable organizations around them for assistance. It is not the duty of government to take from one person and give it to another.
- In practice, by the time the child reaches age twenty-four years, their balance will have roughly reached $130,000. This assumes that the child from age 14 through 18 works and contributes $336/month, in addition to the $100/month that their parents contribute. This also assumes that as an adult the individual earns at least $15/hour, works at least forty hours per week, and the individual contributes 20% or more of their total wages. That or works a few more hours to make up the difference.
This program replaces the presently unlawful unconstitutional wage-tax disguised as an income tax. It also replaces Social Security and other welfare programs, government financed education, government funded mortgages, and others.
By the time a person reaches age 55, so long as they have either not borrowed against their account, or have repaid all borrowed funds with interest, and/or successfully invested some of the Trust's Funds; the individual’s account balance is roughly $780,000 from which they may use for retirement or in any other way they desire. At 5% interest; the individual receives over $39,000/year. Add to this, a $10,000/year gradual draw-down against the balance for the next fifty or so years, it provides a $49,000 gradually decreasing annual fund.
Intended for personal #financial #emergencies #Retirement #AntiPoverty
Replace many government programs for housing, education, medical, social security, disability, etc.
This chart is found in the PDF on the HOME page.